Be a part of high-profile and unique projects across the country.
Our incoming engineers experience all facets of our business firsthand, including design, estimating, quality control, construction and business development. Working alongside the best in the industry, they acquire a broad understanding of our processes and techniques.
Applications are now closed for 2018, but are expected to reopen in Spring 2019. Please check back!
What can you expect?
We challenge our young engineers and provide them with a strong foundation for future employment at Nicholson. As part of our team, you'll be given assignments structured to help you learn the many facets of geotechnical construction, including on-site quality control, management and supervisory roles. In the office, you'll share responsibilities for design, estimating and business development.
What Are We Looking For?
Applicants should be graduates in Civil Engineering or Construction Management and authorized to work in the US. Preference will be given to those specializing in the geotechnical, structural or construction areas, as well as those with a Masters degree.
Expectations for success include:
- A willingness to travel to gain experience on various jobsites with different techniques, people and geologic environments
- A strong work ethic and dedication to professional growth and continuous learning
- Conscientious work habits that include attention to detail, the ability to create clear documentation and strong communication skillls
- Critical thinking skills
- A willingness to accept and implement constructive feedback from the Program Director and other managers within the company
- Ethical behavior and integrity at all times
Do you have what it takes? Check back during the next application period expected to open in Spring 2019.